Using the technology of lithium iron phosphate cell, superior safety, thousands of cycles, 100%DOD, under normal conditions.
- Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over discharge, over
- current and over temperature.
- Free of maintenance .
- Internal cell balancing.
- Lighter weight: About 40% ~50% of the weight of a comparable
- lead acid battery.
- Can be charged using most standard lead-acid charges (set).
- Wider temperature range:-20℃~60℃.
- Support for Series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallels.
Nominal Voltage 12.8V
Nominal Capacity 24Ah@0.2C
Internal Resistance ≤60mΩ
Cycle Life 2000 Cycles @ 0.2C Charging/Discharging ,Until 70% Capacity
Self Discharge ≤3.5% per month at 25℃
Max.Charging Voltage 14.0~14.6V
At 0℃~45℃ temperature, charged to 14.6V at a constant current of 0.2C, and
then,changed continuously with constant voltage of 14.6V until the current was not
more than 0.02C
Charging Current 12A
Max.Charging Current 20A
Discharging Current 12A
Max. Continuous Current 20A
Max.Pulse Current 40A(<3S）
Discharging Cut-off Voltage 10.0
Charge Temperature 0℃ to 45℃(32℉ to 113℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
Discharge Temperature -20℃ to 60℃(-4℉ to 140℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
Storage Temperature 0℃ to 45℃(32℉ to 113℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
Water Dust Resistance IP55
Cell & Format IFR32700 N60,4S4P
Weight Approx. 2.7Kg
Battery Datasheet - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0563/6594/0934/files/RadioB_12v_24ah.pdf?v=1620416708